Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The New Order

Another “Leader” was sworn in as the 44th president of the United States. The word “puppet” instead of “Leader” is more appropriate I think.

Οbama (Bin Laden) is here !

Everything changes but still nothing change.
These puppets whose masters slaughter the whole World in the name of Freedom, National Security, Anti-Terrorism, the same puppets will continue slaughtering – under the same masters – the whole World in the name of Democracy, Justice, and the protection of the Human rights and virtues.

Which is the Truth afterall, and what is true???
I remember myself when I was a child; the whole ceremony of the President's vow in front of the public was a cheerful event, which attracted everybody's attention. I was waiting in patience, waiting for something new...for some change. I can't wait any longer.

I feel disgrace and disgust everyday more and more.. For the captivities, the depredations, the violence, the slaughters, the destructions, the bloodbaths, the genocides against the Humanity itself.

Both Obama and “his” nation are heavily in debt. Basically, in heavy slavery. And many other “puppets” as well, apart from them.

But I think it's time to raise our glance and look up in the sky: look for those who pull the strings, find the strings themselves and cut them for good. Once and for all.

No comments: